Domino’s Pizza’s New Launches in India
Domino’s Pizza, India’s Pizza Delivery Expert and market leader in the organized pizza market is back with its latest product offering for the season. Domino’s Pizza has launched 2 new products – Double Cheese Crunch pizza and Custard Bliss dessert.
Both the products have been created by Chef Narendra Singh Jaravta, Head Chef at Domino’s Pizza, and his team.
Double Cheese Crunch
The unique Double Cheese Crunch pizza is the latest addition in the list of indulgent pizzas offered by Domino’s Pizza. It is an exclusive offering by Domino’s Pizza and comes with two thin crusts having liquid creamy cheese in-between, topped with mozzarella cheese and fresh vegetarian or non-vegetarian toppings.
Chef’s Description : Liquid cheese sandwich with two thin crusts, topped with Mozzarella cheese
Custard Bliss dessert has been developed considering Indian consumers’ love for custard flavour. It is the latest addition to the dessert menu after the much loved Choco Lava Cake. This amazingly delicious dessert is made from soft buttery flavoured dough rolled over tasty Vanilla Custard, milk, cream, sprinkled with finely powdered cardamom sugar which adds a unique delightful flavour.
Chef’s Description: Vanilla custard surprise in freshly baked dough pouch
The latest launches have been developed with the aim of providing a wider menu to the consumers making their experience more enjoyable and exciting.
Trivia About Domino’s Pizza India
· India is the Biggest Market for Domino’s Pizza outside the U.S.
· There are 959 Domino’s Pizza restaurants in India spread across 218 cities
· Domino’s Pizza has 72% market share in the chained pizza market in India
· 300,000+ pizzas are made and sold everyday
· 20,000+ online orders every day
· 55 million total orders each year
Official Social Media Properties
· Twitter : @dominos_india
· Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/dominospizzaindia/?fref=ts
· Instagram : dominos_india (https://www.instagram.com/dominos_india/)
Coverage By : Vickrham (vicky)
Email ; email@example.com